We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Maintenance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests. A/C Technician jobs Abu Dhabi
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Check on performance of refrigeration systems and components
• Verify all door closing systems on walk in coolers / freezer (door gaskets / latches)
• Check and maintain all defrosting systems and automation of ice makers
• Work on maintenance requests from all departments
• Ensure routine cleaning of fan coil units and air-handling unit filters
• Check on performance of air-conditioning and chill water systems.
• Cooperate with all engineering colleagues in detention of failures of air-condition and refrigeration system and function set up
• Strict control on venting of CFC’s to atmosphere
• Overhauling of air-condition / refrigeration equipment and systems
• Check all refrigeration and oil levels and control of major repairs
• Cooperate and inform Engineering Storekeeper on purchase of parts.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
You should have ideally a diploma in maintenance of refrigeration systems or in building services engineering with previous experiences in the same role and a proven knowledge in the operation and maintenance of the equipment.
A good command of English and the ability to find fault and rectify subsystems are essentials.
Find Manager jobs in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: Manager job openings in UAE, A/C Technician jobs Abu Dhabi
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.