Account Executive Jobs in Sharjah
Job Duties :
• Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
• Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
• Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
• Present products to prospective clients, Educating customers about our business solutions
• Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers dedication
• Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
• Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company s reputation
• Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Excellent English spoken and written
• Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role
• Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
• Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
• Organizational and time-management skills
• Enthusiastic and passionate.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.