Walk in interview for Account Manager. Currently we are looking for Account Manager for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Influencing and networking with current and prospective Clients to build relationships at senior levels, and identify business needs to address.
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas;
• Prepare reports on account status
• Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
• Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
• Project Mobilization – Remobilization Oversight on ongoing projects.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• 4 – 8 Years Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
• Ideally experience in O&G, Construction, Aerospace & Defense & Telco Sector
• Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
• Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
• Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
• MSc / MBA / BA/ BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
• You are a self-motivated, driven, methodical and enthusiastic individual
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.