Accountant Sharjah jobs. Currently we are looking for Accountant for our company in Sharjah. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
• Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
• Update accounts payable and performs reconciliations
• Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
• Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
• Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
• Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
• Assist with other accounting projects.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• 3 to 5 years of experience as Accountant
• Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Major: Accounting) or equivalent
• Professional certified is preferred (CPA, CFA, CMA, CIA, CISA or CFE)
• Strong Experience in cost accounting, monthly expenses analysis, annual audits, Taxes, VAT, budgets, forecasts, cash flow and bank balances.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Accountant job in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in Sharjah.
Accountant Sharjah jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.