Walk in interview for Accounts Receivable Supervisor. Currently we are looking for Accounts Receivable Supervisor for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
•Handling all guest billing issues and disputes, including credit card initial inquiries and charge backs.
•To guarantee proper handling of the filing system in place according to the FHR policies and procedures.
•Any additional tasks coordinated by the Assistant Credit Manager / Credit Manager / Assistant Financial Controller.
•Prepare account billings promptly and accurately with required supporting documentation.
•Maintain up-to-date files for all outstanding accounts alphabetically by name.
•Respond promptly to guest queries and account disputes, including credit card initial inquiries and charge
•Assist the credit manager or accounting manager s designate in the completion of the Accounts Receivable Officer duties
•Assist the Credit Manager in the performance of his/her own duties as requested
•Communicate promptly with the Credit Manager on any discrepancies in billing at all times to reflect the high standards of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts.
•Perform any additional duties as assigned by the Controller, Assistant Controller or Credit Manager.
•The candidate must be able to speak, write and read Arabic Language.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Previous experience is an asset
• Minimum of 2 years executive administration experience, preferably within a hotel environment.
• Highly organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Professional telephone manner and demeanor with a natural response to smile on the phone.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to type a minimum of 50 wpm.
• Computer literacy a must, with a strong knowledge of Opera, Word, Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Constant standing and walking throughout shift
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.