Application Administrator Sharjah jobs. Currently we are looking for Application Administrator for our company in Sharjah. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Provide business application liaison coordination between multiple technical, business, and vendor in support of organizational needs
• Perform Application Administrator duties for assigned applications (Such as user creation and permissions setting, .. etc.).
• Support Users on complex technical issues including problems related to business applications
• Investigate and resolve application functionality issues and provide support and troubleshooting for multiple applications
• Recommendations and oversight of operational maintenance, administration, daily monitoring, Service / Operation Level Agreement, performance, capacity, and troubleshooting of business applications
• Ensure application knowledge and associated documentation is updated to facilitate service support for business applications
• Coordinate with technical teams the delivery and packaging of applications to users for business applications
• Understand, investigate, monitor, and aid in resolution of integration touch points.
• Participate internal Application implementations, upgrades, test and retirements
• Participate in the planning and testing for disaster recovery and business continuity activities
• Participate in End user training Delivery including one-to-one Training
• Stay current on industry trends and technology features
• Adhere to solid security technology practices
• Provide On Call support when required
• Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Associate’s Degree in related information technology field
• 1 – 3 year’s experience in a technology environment
• Experience in writing SQL queries
• Excellent Customer Service skills with the ability to work fluidly with business and technical customers
• Exceptional Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Experience with ERP Systems and business applications in a corporate environment
• Promotes teamwork by building commitment and maintaining optimism.
• Excellent Oral and Written Communication
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
• Solid experience in MS Visio, MS Excel and Reporting tool(s)
• Very good writing skills in both Arabic and English, including technical and business writing.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Application Administrator job in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in Sharjah.
Application Administrator Sharjah jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.