Assistant Bar Manager Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Assistant Bar Manager for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• To assist the Bar Manager in coordinating and monitoring the bar s profitability through innovative ideas on how to increase revenue generation.
• To be fully aware at all times of competition activities, theme nights and pricing and to advise and consult with the Bar Manager and Food & Beverage manager on all matters pertaining to the bar operation.
• To coordinate with the Bar Manager and marketing team in all marketing activities and public relations related to the bar.
• To generally promote and ensure good inter-departmental relations and display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues.
• To demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times when representing the hotel thus identifying a high level of commitment.
• To provide a professional grooming and representation, using appropriate business language and being committed to the business conducts of ethics.
• To create schedules for all personnel according to forecast and within the limits of the staffing guide to ensure adequate manpower at all times.
• To assist the Bar Manager in recommending hiring, promotions and dismissal to the Food & Beverage Office.
• To advise and consult in regards to the service matters and bar standards.
• To provide consumption data for purchasing purposes.
• To work constantly towards reducing stock holding together with cost control and storekeeper.
• To define training needs and set-up training programs for the team members along with Bar Manager
• Continuously train the team to achieve highest professionalism.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Proven Food & Beverage operational experience in restaurants and bar management. Preferably who had experience in stand – alone restaurants and bars
• Hands on bar operational experience
• Inspirational team leader
• Passionate about delivering an exceptional guest experience
• Up to date with the bars trends and the best practices
• Ability to manage personnel and meets financial targets.
• Excellent communications skills and market knowledge.
• Good knowledge of computer knowledge and skills.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.