We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Kitchen professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests. Chef de Partie jobs Fujairah
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Prepare the daily mis-en-place and food production in different sections of the main kitchen or satellites
• Coordinate daily tasks with the Sous Chef or Executive Chef
• Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks
• Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques
• Instruct and lead subordinates through their daily requirements in food preparation and actively take part in set up and supervising of buffets and special functions
• Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements, cleanliness, wastage and cost control
• Consult and check on daily requirements, functions and last minute events
• Guide and train the subordinates on a daily basis to ensure high motivation and economical working environment.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• You should have a professional kitchen apprenticeship or chefs training course and previous experiences in quality establishments along with good culinary skills.
• The ability to communicate well in English and a proven track of food preparation, presentation and preservation knowledge is an essential.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.