Chief Accountant Sharjah jobs. Currently we are looking for Chief Accountant for our company in Sharjah. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Ensure the implementation of company policy and procedures.
• Ensure the implementation of accounting standards within all financial reporting.
• Safeguard company assets and ensure that insurance policies are applied.
• Review periodical Financial Statements.
• Prepare any pre audit internal/external requirements.
• Monitor and review business process and flow to ensure smooth operation and processes are there and update it if required.
• Monitor and review conversion processes from manual to automate all applicable transactions and processes if required.
• Review and ensure the viability of Visibility Studies.
• Review branch Annual Budget.
• Monitor, review and update current Job descriptions, procedures and user guide.
• Work on improving, developing and enhancing finance team skills.
• Finance advisor for all departments whom need any assistance.
Financial related entries, reports review and authorizing prior the Regional Finance and Admin and Branch General Manager approvals.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
University degree with minimum 10-years experience
• Operations/Restaurant Management experience is a strong asset
• Language Skills: Fluent Arabic and English (Oral/Written).
• IT Skills: Excellent MS Office specially PowerPoint and Internet Research.
Initiative self motivated.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Chief Accountant job in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in Sharjah.
Chief Accountant Sharjah jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.