Find Chief Financial Officer jobs in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: Chief Financial Officer job openings in UAE, Chief Financial Officer Jobs in Dubai
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
* Provides strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization’s strategic development plans.
* Acts as a strategic financial partner to the Managing Director and Board of Directors on the financial positioning of the company, highlighting strategic plans, financial budgeting, cash flow, treasury and policy matters.
* Guides and oversees the execution of the annual budgeting process for the functions in order to ensure that budgeting requirements are aligned to the strategic goals and objective of the organization.
* Monitors the overall financial performance to ensure awareness of anticipated costs / revenues, excesses / deficits, areas of unsatisfactory performance and potential performance improvement opportunities.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
* Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
* Master’s degree in Finance/Accounting is preferred
* Relevant certification such as Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or equivalent is preferred
* Minimum of 12 years of relevant experience in managing financial operations in a Manufacturing organisation
* At least 8 years in positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities
* Fluent written and spoken English and Arabic essential
Chief Financial Officer Jobs in Dubai
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.