Chief Financial Officer Sharjah jobs. Currently we are looking for Chief Financial Officer for our company in Sharjah. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Manage effective planning and execution of interim and annual final audits, internal audits and donor audits including the preparation of draft accounts.
• Develop a comprehensive approach to compliance management with regards to all applicable legal and regulatory systems, especially corporate, charity, and local tax laws.
• Oversee all payments and contracts with vendors, consultants and donors, ensuring accuracy, timelines and compliance with legislative and donor requirements.
• Ensure effective management of monthly cash and bank balances requirements as per the local needs, including managing relationships with local banks.
• Improve mechanisms and approaches for risk free property management including safeguarding both Foundations assets and properties in consultation with CEO & local board.
• Monitor procurement practices to ensure value for money, especially in areas of significant purchasing activity, such as programme and administration expenses.
• Manage expenses, budgets and perform financial forecasting and ensure expenditures are aligned with budgets and available funding.
• Manage funds for multi-year grants, create short and long-term plans, and ensure that all departments are in line with the available donor budgets.
• Coordinate, support and work closely with programmes departments for implementation and donor compliance.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in finance and accounting. CMA, CFM or CPA is an asset.
• Minimum 10 years of working experience, 5 of which are in a managerial position, preferably in NGOs field.
• Knowledge of budgeting and financial reporting is essential. Extensive and demonstrated knowledge of current legislation with a thorough understanding of current accounting standards will be an additional feature.
• Working experience with international donors and audit related work.
• Working knowledge of computerized accounting system.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office specially Word and Excel.
• Strong work ethics and unquestionable integrity
• Good command of written and verbal English & Arabic Languages.
• Strong leadership skills and ability to manage complex tasks with confidence and optimism.
• Ability to build trust with partners, internal /external networks and stakeholders.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Chief Financial Officer job in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in Sharjah.
Chief Financial Officer Sharjah jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.