Client Advisor jobs in Dubai. Currently we are looking for Client Advisor for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Jobs career management
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Meet and exceed the jurisdictional annual revenue targets
• Develop new business leads with maximised conversion rates
• Collaborate with Client Relationship Managers to provide a world-class client experience during the entire sales journey.
• Undertaking initial KYC checks to assess client suitability and mitigate exposure to operational risks
• Assisting clients with making the right considerations by presenting the most suitable solutions
• Researching, preparing and executing high-impact meetings with potential introducers, partners and clients
• Representing the firm at industry events and conferences.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Minimum of 5 years experience within the Business Immigration industry, Customer-Facing Investment, Insurance, Private bank or Wealth Management
• Superior written and verbal communication skills; ability to create and present proposals
• Ability to represent company and network at relevant conferences and events
• Strong research and analytical abilities to understand the industry
• Ability to build rapport and foster collaborative partnerships.
• Undergraduate degree in business, economics, marketing or other related disciplines
• Masters or an advanced degree will be considered as an advantage
• Knowledge and experience in the immigration by investment industry.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Client Advisor for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Client Advisor jobs in Dubai
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.