Walk in interview for Client Relationship Officer. Currently we are looking for Client Relationship Officer for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Approach potential clients to establish rapport and set up meetings
• Maintain strong business relations/rapport with the existing clients
• Attend meetings on regular intervals
• Handling client’s queries
• Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
• Follow up client contracts and their renewal process
• Follow up pending invoices (when requested by finance team)
• Follow up status of submitted proposals/CVs
• Ensure smooth functioning of ongoing projects
• Using knowledge of the market to identify and develop the business
• Provide periodic report to management.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Master’s in Sales/Marketing
• 8-10 Year’s experience in Business Development/Client Relationship/Account Management (Oil & Gas Industry)
• Familiar in Outsourcing/Recruitment Business (UAE)
• UAE driving license
• Practical knowledge of UAE Labour Law
• Negotiation Skills
• Closing Skills
• Identifying Client Needs and Challenges
• Market Knowledge
• Knowledge in Managing contracts.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.