Computer Teacher Jobs in Sharjah
Job Duties :
• Teaching using the provided lesson plans (may also be asked to develop such plans based on provided pacing charts as relevant and needed) for their subject(s) in order to be able to teach using the SABIS point system.
• Marking of exams related to their subject matter in accordance with the schedule and material provided by the department.
• Discussing disciplinary and student performance issues with the Academic Quality Controller (AQC) and head of department (HOD) as needed.
• Implementing the SABIS point system to ensure an environment conducive to learning in the classroom.
• Providing support by invigilating exams as needed in an adequate and properly managed exam environment.
• Providing support for the academically low performing students, to help improve and get motivated to reach their potential.
• Develop and/or follow external exams preparation by going through past papers as planned in the structured revision schedule
• Preparing and participating in activity plans for all such student life related events such as but not limited to art, open house and physical education in coordination with the student life coordinator.
• Attending training sessions when needed and as per the request of school management in order to enhance their understanding of the SABIS system improving their performance
• Performing such other related tasks or projects as they arise and as delegated by the school SABIS management.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Bachelor’s degree in a related subject matter and/or equivalent
• English Proficient / Native English Speaker (depending on subject)
• MS Office needed components
• Communication Skills
• Ability to work within a team.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.