Find Court Monitor jobs in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in UAE, Court Monitor jobs in Abu Dhabi
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Welcome all customers enthusiastically
• Answers phones and directs customer inquiries to the appropriate teammate
• Communicates general information and answers questions/issues from customers
• Take accurate bookings and process payments
• Performs daily opening and closing procedures
• Monitor children and adults and relay all important and relative information regarding rules, regulations, and procedures to all guests while they are in the park
• Team oriented, responsible, motivated, comfortable dealing with the public and offering premium guest services as well as willing to support, encourage, and help other staff members as needed
• Must be able to effectively communicate with directors, managers, team members, and guests
• Listen to instructions and follow the operating guidelines.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• You should have experience working with kids.
• Good communication skills required with fluency in English
Preference will be given to those that have
• Educational background linked to sports
• Enjoyment of sports (such as gymnastics, parkour, skydiving, skate boarding or other airborne sports) and physically fit.
• L2 First aid (mandatory to have before starting work)
• Barista experience (for café)
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.