Customer Service Representative
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
• Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
• Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls
• Generate sales leads
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Go the extra mile to engage customers.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalent/ Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Familiar with CRM systems and practices
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.