Data Stage Developer Sharjah jobs. Currently we are looking for Data Stage Developer for our company in Sharjah. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Responsible for the analysis of data integration requirements and the development of technical specifications.
• Develops, tests, debugs and implements ETL jobs for existing and/or proposed data integration solutions.
• Assists in the development of estimates for projects
• Contributes to defining time tables and project plans
• Assists in the definition of milestones
• Instructs, assigns, directs, and reviews the work produced by other team members on the Team
• Reports status and issues to project manager as necessary
• Assists in coordinating the implementation of changes to improve performance against metric targets
• Provides support and on-the-job training to more junior or less experienced team members
• Provides input to Team Leads on team member performance.
• Designs new data integration jobs (ETL) solution.
• Translates functional requirements into technical requirements and design
• Designs and codes complex ETL jobs and work packages
• Evaluates complex data integration requirements and processes
• Provides ETL jobs and user support and performs troubleshooting
• Provides production support as necessary
• Prepares the development environment.
• Create, reviews and refines test cases, scenarios and scripts to ensure data integration quality
• Prepares the test environment
• Analyzes results of testing sessions and presents results.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years of software development experience with Data Warehouse/ETL.
• Expert knowledge of Data Stage (should have hands on experience in all new features 11.x or later version)
• Should have a very good knowledge on ETL Process and the Data Warehousing Concepts.
• Very good experience in designing Data Stage Jobs and End to End Implementation
• Expert in identifying performance related Bottle necks in Data Stage jobs.
• Strong SQL skills
• Has experience in all phases of data warehouse and data integration projects.
• Ability to analyze complex requirements
• Having strong analytical, troubleshooting and communication skills
• Very good Arabic and English language skills for both verbal and written communications.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Data Stage Developer job in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in Sharjah.
Data Stage Developer Sharjah jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.