Deputy Inventory Manager Sharjah jobs. Currently we are looking for Deputy Inventory Manager for our company in Sharjah. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
• Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory.
• Analyze data to anticipate future needs.
• Suggest solutions for continuous improvements.
• Ensure accurate product inventory for clients.
• Coordinate the supply of goods to customers to ensure complete orders and timely delivery.
• Address and resolve staff or client complaints/grievances to protect the reputation of a company and ensure a satisfied clientele.
• Receives delivered supplies, materials, and equipment; confirms that delivered goods.
• match purchase order specifications..
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Excellent user of Microsoft and Oracle.
• 7-8 Years of experience.
• Bachelor’s degree of Business Administration, management or any relevant field.
• Very good communication skills.
• Very good Leadership skills.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Deputy Inventory Manager job in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in Sharjah.
Deputy Inventory Manager Sharjah jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.