We are recruiting for a UAE National – Director of Recruitment, that will report directly into the CHCO. The role holder will drive the entire recruitment function and lead the overall recruiting strategy across the UAE. Director of Recruitment jobs Dubai
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
* Lead and manage the recruitment team and entire talent acquisition strategy
* Design employer branding and proposition
* Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for multiple, critical roles
* Develop and preserve relationships with internal senior stakeholders, offering advise on recruitment solutions and process
* Acquire the best talent to further develop the efficiency of the company as a whole
* Utilize innovative sourcing techniques and strategies to find, connect with and recruit top-tier talent
* Recognize recruitment enhancement ideas to implement across the region
* Support wider group within any recruitment and talent needs.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
* 8 + years of recruitment or talent experience, with a HR Operational background – full understanding of legislation
* Data orientated, to utilize recruitment data, to influence and support stakeholders
* Strong leadership skills
* Fluent written and spoken English and Arabic is essential
* Consultative recruitment approach with strong business acumen
* Career driven, with a leading from the front and hands on approach – with 360 recruitment
* Strong understanding of your recruitment metrics / ratios / numbers – time to hire, CVs to interviews, interviews to placements etc..
* Team management experience.
Director of Recruitment jobs Dubai
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.