Large scale manufacturer and distributor of Arabic inspired fragrances perfumes and oud in UAE & abroad. Has outlets/branches in leading malls all over UAE, Distribution Manager jobs in Dubai
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Drive business growth through identification and penetration of new market segments
• Maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers and buyers
• Assign territories and set targets for all members. Conduct periodic meetings to review performance
• Explore overseas markets, identify suitable importers and appoint Distributors on assessment of their capabilities to meet corporate objectives
• Guide the distributors to perform in areas of orders forecast, inventories, distribution, market coverage, retailing, merchandising and product visibility
• Develop and maintain sales in key retailers in UAE and GCC.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Open to Indian and Arabic nationals
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or any related courses
• At least 8 years’ experience in the same role preferably from FMCG or retail industries
• Product sales and distribution experience from either UAE, MENA or GCC regions is a must
• Knowledge of the trade practices, documentation, exports and letter of credit procedures is an advantage
• Good knowledge in ERP and MS office is a must
• Candidates must be willing to travel within the assigned countries to generate business and customers
• Must have a valid UAE Driver’s license
• Immediate joiners will be prioritized.
Distribution Manager jobs in Dubai
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.