Administrative Secretary Job Opening in Dubai. we are looking for Administrative Secretary for one of our client-based company in Dubai. all the Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Dubai Administrative Secretary jobs
Job Duties :
• Maintain executive s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
• Attend meetings and keep minutes
• Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
• Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence
• Make travel arrangements for executives
• Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
• Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
• Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
• Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
• Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
• Degree in business administration or relative field
• Have knowledge and background in Accounts
• Accounting graduate or any Business Course Related
• Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
• Proficient in MS Office and back-office software
• Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
• Integrity and confidentiality.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Dubai Administrative Secretary jobs
Find Administrative Secretary jobs in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in UAE
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.