E Dubai jobs for Movement Coordination Specialist. Currently we are looking for Movement Coordination Specialist for our company. Location Dubai.
Key Responsibilities :
• Coordinate transportation as required
• Coordinate the physical movement of cargo to be shipped on the scheduled ADF flight from Al Minhad Airbase
• Provide advice and assistance to ADF units on the preparation of personnel scheduled to travel
• Provide advice and conduct liaison with the supported ADF units and coalition forces on movement related requirements
• Coordinate the movement tasks in support of minor operations in the Middle East region
• Report all personnel and cargo movements in accordance with the relevant ADF SOP’s.
Education & Experience :
• Possess the ability to analyse data and issue reports
• Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks
• Sound computer literacy
• Ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team environment
• Committed to providing services that promote the wellbeing of all ADF and Serco personnel
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Good record keeping.
• Possess a current valid drivers’ licence (in order to obtain UAE driving licence)
• A minimum of 5 years of administrative experience in a fast paced operations environment. Experience in passenger travel operations preferred but not essential
• Possess a valid IATA Dangerous Goods Awareness certification, or IATA Acceptance and Handing certification (desirable)
• Possess a current Australian Federal Security Clearance (minimum requirement – Negative vetting level 1) or valid FVEYS equivalent
• Previous experience working in a base operations environment is preferable.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.