Economic Analyst Sharjah jobs. Currently we are looking for Economic Analyst for our company in Sharjah. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
Recognizing indicators in economics in relation to the development of the local and foreign economies.
• Performing surveys to find out and analyze economic statistics.
• Measuring the economic significance of proposals and tax laws and create projection for projects to be established inside and outside country.
• Analyzing, doing research and gathering data on the conditions of the economy.
• Reviewing the information and make a detailed report about the researches.
• Assessing the cost of funds, rate of return, rate structure and all the other economic consideration of the industry.
• Materializes economic predictions by making use of econometric techniques.
• Providing economic advice and recommendations.
• Monitoring and forecasting local and foreign economic performance
• Making economic presentations.
• Analyzing and interpreting complicated numerical and financial information
• Undertaking relevant research and writing economic reports.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
Bachelor s degree in Economics is a Must.
• Master s degree in Economics is preferable.
• Grade: Good.
• Commercial awareness.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to cope with pressure.
• Analytical skills.
• Communication skills.
• IT and time management
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Economic Analyst job in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in Sharjah.
Economic Analyst Sharjah jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.