Export Manager Jobs in Sharjah
Job Duties :
• Supervise efficient working of sales staff and ensure compliance to all export objectives and design sales strategies according to customer requirement.
• Coordinate with management and plan participation in trade shows and ensure all activities according to customer specifications and assist business partners to design efficient distributing strategies for customers.
• Monitor all existing and prospective markets and assist to identify appropriate business opportunities and review all company products and develop and maintain professional relationships with all agents and clients.
• Work to develop new business and growth opportunities and manage volumes and margins to generate efficiency for manufacturing and margins for earnings
• Investigate new sales opportunities and actively solicit business from potential customers
• Knowledge of the details of the export business to ensure that government policies, labeling systems, transportation and payment laws are followed.
• Negotiate and monitor export rates and services to reduce operating costs and increase profitability.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, high diploma or MBA is a plus.
• Previous experience in farming or fresh foods is a must.
• Ability to open markets for export.
• Customer Focus
• Very good analytical skills.
• Result Oriented
• Very good planning & Organizing skills.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.