Finance Officer jobs in Sharjah. Currently we are looking for Finance Officer for our company in Sharjah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
jobs career management
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Review bills, invoices, and other supporting documents of payment requests to ensure the accurateness and completeness.
• Review the accurateness of payment request vouchers.
• Ensuring medical bills are within contracted price list.
• Ensure issued checks are recorded and posted to the system on daily basis.
• Review settlement of advances taken by program/admin staff for procurement, training and travel purposes.
• Provide support with monthly amortization as well as clearance of all balance sheet accounts.
• Develops periodic severance calculation & allocation reports.
• Provides support as necessary during year end as well as grant specific audits.
• Any other related tasks as requested.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• BSc degree in Finance/ Economics/ or similar fields
• Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience as an accountant, audit, etc.
• Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
• Willing to take disciplined risks.
• Excellent organizational & communications skills
• Good proficiency in spoken and written English.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Finance Officer for our company in Sharjah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Finance Officer job openings
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.