Finance Partner jobs in Sharjah. Currently we are looking for Finance Partner for our company in Sharjah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
jobs career management
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Aiding in increasing profitability, return on equity and the general control environment of the company.
• Establish lasting relationships with senior management and key stakeholders to provide financial insight.
• Possess stakeholder management skills and be able and efficient in advising stakeholders to facilitate in processing financial and strategic plans.
• Coordinating with various banks for Trade facilities, arranging all the necessary documentation.
• Assist in business line planning, forecasting and financial reports.
• Assist in supervising and designing middle office controls, P&L decomposition and monthly ad hoc treasury controls.
• Assist in overlooking and reviewing balance sheet management, funding, liquidity and hedge accounting.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Have an undergraduate degree and be a qualified chartered accountant.
• At least 10 years of work experience in chartered accounting within financial services organisation.
• Must have excellent analytical skills, analytical thinking and be a problem solver.
• Should have experience in product control, finance control and sound knowledge of Basel, liquidity and funding.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Finance Partner for our company in Sharjah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Finance Partner job openings
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.