Job Title : Financial Analyst jobs in Dubai
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Financial Analyst jobs in Dubai. Currently we are looking for Financial Analyst for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Jobs career management
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- Perform monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analysis
- Investigate and report to the Manager any inconsistencies or improprieties.
- Prepare financial reports, charts, tables, and other exhibits as requested
- Support Financial Planning & Analysis(FP&A) business unit analysts by being the first point of contact for issues and questions.
- Providing creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Consult with management to guide and influence long-term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
- A Bachelor s degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA/MBA preferred.
- Must have extremely strong MS Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maturity, professionalism, and high level of discretion are required
- Independent worker and analytical thinker with the ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems
- Financial modeling expertise a plus.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Financial Analyst for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Financial Analyst jobs in Dubai
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.