Financial Manager Sharjah jobs. Currently we are looking for Financial Manager for our company in Sharjah. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor degree in accounting.
• has CFA certification .
• 4-6 years of relevant experience.
• Ability to work on advanced accounting programs
• Working on ERP system (odoo) is preferred.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Financial Manager job in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in Sharjah.
Financial Manager Sharjah jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.