Financial Manager Sharjah jobs. Currently we are looking for Financial Manager for our company in Sharjah. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Proposing the draft plans and programs necessary for the formulation of financial policies for all activities of the Group
• Studying existing projects and products and periodically evaluating them together with the Director General of Marketing and Sales and the Financial Manager and proposing any development or modification that increases the revenues of the Group
• Proposing investment projects with a better return based on studies of the needs of consumers and preparing feasibility studies for these projects and proposing their budget estimates
• Analysis of existing investments and analysis of investment returns and the impact of the rotation of corporate initiatives in the general return on them and on the group
• Building and developing the Group’s financial and economic analysis unit.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Master’s degree in financial and economic fields
• Financial Analyst depends on (CFA)
• Preferably have a certificate (PMP)
• Preferably a certified business risk analyst (CRA)
• 10 years as an expert or financial and economic consultant in large companies
• Short and short term investment and financial planning skills
• Good in Arabic and English ( written and spoken)
• Computer skills : Excellent in MS office suit.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Financial Manager job in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in Sharjah.
Financial Manager Sharjah jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.