Fleet Supervisor Jobs in Sharjah
Job Duties :
• Managing day-to-day fleet operation activities (40 vehicles and trucks).
• Supervising driver team ensuring working planning, training and HSE standards.
• Managing vehicle allocation and planning up to one month in advance.
• Managing all vehicle documents for all up-country vehicles.
• HSE internal auditing to keep the vehicles compliant as per HSE standards.
• Review of weekly and monthly reports and summarizing pertinent points.
• Coordinating the acquisition, management and disposal of fleet vehicles.
• Managing the service contract with the provider.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Minimum university degree would be an advantage.
• Driving license, off road knowledge, logistics and radio communication knowledge.
• Experience with light vehicles fleet in mining, construction or port environment.
• Extensive people management experience.
• Fleet Supervisor Technical Competencies and Skills.
• The ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders.
• Strong understanding of compliance and risk management.
• Strong understanding of safety culture and management.
• Well-developed problem solving and organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Willingness to spend significant amounts of time in field camps.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.