Front End Developer Sharjah jobs. Currently we are looking for Front End Developer for our company in Sharjah. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Responsible for interpreting and executing designs and converting visual screens to user interface element.
• Build and maintain updated libraries and abstractions and ensure user interface work well on all screen sizes, with cross-browser support.
• Will create quality mock-ups and prototypes using different UI technologies, front-end frameworks and will work with and assist the development teams with coding and troubleshooting to ensure implementing successful user experience.
• Provide technical assistance to other Developers as needed.
• Design and develop necessary code and tests to implement the features/functions of the applications.
• Lead and mentor teams.
• Adherence to the processes for software development, documentation, configuration management, version control, testing, etc.
• Commitment to quality and timely delivery of assigned work products.
• Work with QA, QC, frontend engineers and other team members to support the testing and resolution of issues/defects.
• Conduct code reviews of work done by other engineers in the team.
• Active Participation in the team meetings.
• Other duties as assigned by manager.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related discipline.
• 0-2 years of extensive frontend work experience.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills including multi-browser compatibility issues.
• Deep understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, with some back-end knowledge ex. web APIs.
• Up to date knowledge with modern and emerging technologies like Bootstrap, Angular 2, CSS Preprocessors, SaSS and Task Runners such as (Gulp, Grunt)
• Experience with responsive and adaptive design is an asset.
• Understanding of Agile Methodologies and version Control concepts
• Experience with modern source control ex. git.
• Experience with Node JS and React is an asset.
• Excellent communication & problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of SEO principles is a plus.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Front End Developer job in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in Sharjah.
Front End Developer Sharjah jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.