Front Office Admin Sharjah jobs. Currently we are looking for Front Office Admin for our company in Sharjah. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
• Perform receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc
• Schedule meetings rooms.
• Ensure reception area is tidy.
• Hand out employee applications.
• Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies.
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
• Manage our reception area.
• Assist our team on and off premises
• Arrange all database records and documents in order that facilitates team operations
• Meeting the administrative needs of the office independently, with a minimum of intervention
• Coordinating the work of support staff at the office
• Ensuring that administrative regulations have complied with official rules and regulations
• Data entry support
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
BA/BS degree in Business Administration, or relevant field.
• Solid communication skills both written and verbal.
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
• Ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure.
• Good command of English.
• Good computer skills.
• Professional and well-presented appearance.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Front Office Admin job in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in Sharjah.
Front Office Admin Sharjah jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.