Helpdesk Team Leader in E Dubai jobs. Currently we are looking for Helpdesk Team Leader for our company. Location Dubai.
• Supervise and monitor work completed by team to ensure that performance levels and service requirements are maintained
• Undertake other ad-hoc as prescribed by manager and within scope of skill and capability.
• When to seek advice from manager with regular reports on activity/incidents.
• Ensure all records are kept accurately and timeously.
• Planning and supervision of work rotation and allocation of staff
• To report any Health & Safety hazards around site as per procedures
• Call handling – recording relevant information liaising with internal staff colleagues.
• Responsible for emergency and alarm calls, as per agreed policies and protocols are carried out.
• Issue work instructions.
• Ensure all staffs are trained as required.
Education & Experience:
• Ability to prioritize tasks as necessary for service delivery
• Ability to remain calm whilst providing front line response in event of a major incident
• Must have manual dexterity for operating equipment
• May have to deal with abusive or distressed callers
• Must have the ability to react quickly and effectively and know when to escalate an issue to the appropriate person.
• Use of PC Based systems
• Good Knowledge of English Language
• Knowledge of Arabic, Hindi, or Urdu languages an advantage but not essential.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Helpdesk Team Leader in E Dubai jobs
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.