High Voltage Electrician Jobs in Sharjah
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Locate and repair defects in electrical systems
• Review accuracy of work reports
• Recommend improvements and revisions to current maintenance procedures
• Read and work from drawings and specifications, and use graphic instruction such as blueprints, schematic drawings, layouts, or other visual aids
• Comply with all electrical codes
• Work under pressure to handle significant problems and tasks which come up simultaneously and/or unexpectedly
• Exercise independent initiative and judgment in accordance with accepted practices
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Minimum two years of experience as a journeyman in a high voltage capacity
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Valid Journeyman Electrician License or proof of training/competency
• Prefer valid driver’s license
• Additional experience and education requirements may vary by assignment
• Living and working conditions at assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable
• Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions
• Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.