HR Generalist Sharjah jobs. Currently we are looking for HR Generalist for our company in Sharjah. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Create, develop, and maintain all HR strategies, policies, procedures and forms.
• Hire, develop and preserve talented calibers at all position levels.
• Liaising with staff, and do ongoing coaching and training such as business etiquette.
• Implementing and maintaining procedures of office administrative systems.
• Actively participate in our CPI (continuous process improvement) programs by revising process effectiveness and efficiencies, recommending changes.
• Keeping personnel records up to date.
• Facility management (by taking responsibility for the upkeep of the building)
• Build and develop, an excellent work environment, ethically, physically and morally.
• Identify and comply with all legal requirements and government regulations affecting HR and Administration functions.
• Ensure all Policies and Procedures are in compliance by all employees.
• Continual increasing employees satisfaction and loyalty, and decreasing absenteeism and turnover rates.
• Process employees queries and respond in a timely manner.
• Administer compensation and benefit plans.
• Responsible for talent acquisition and recruitment processes
• Conduct employee on-boarding and help plan training & development.
• Supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff & Managing office budgets.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• BS/BA in business administration or relevant field, preferred post graduate HR studies.
• Very Good English Language.
• Proven experience as HR Generalist, 2 Years.
• Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to help develop, implement, support, and review all Human Resource Department initiatives, policies, procedures, and systems.
• Exceptional organizational and time-management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
• A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find HR Generalist job in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in Sharjah.
HR Generalist Sharjah jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.