HR Manager Sharjah jobs. Currently we are looking for HR Manager for our company in Sharjah. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Support the executive team to resolve organizational issues and improve communication between departments.
• Set objectives for the HR team and track progress
• Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment
• Develop compensation and benefits plans
• Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process
• Discuss employees career development paths with managers
• Monitor HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire)
• Review departmental budgets
• Organize learning and development programs
• Ensure HR staff addresses employees requests and grievances in a timely manner
• Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor Degree in Business, Human Resources, Project Management or an equivalent qualification
• Certified Human Resources Professional designation as asset
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a senior management role
• Previous experience within Human Resources
• Able to provide specialized expertise and advise across the company
• Able to develop, gain approval of and ensure the effective deployment of global solutions and frameworks required to meet short, medium and longer term needs within a specific area or business support function.
• Supervisory experienced
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find HR Manager job in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in Sharjah.
HR Manager Sharjah jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.