Job Title : HR Payroll Specialist Dubai jobs
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
HR Payroll Specialist Dubai jobs. Currently we are looking for HR Payroll Specialist for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Jobs career management
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
Ensure that employee payroll processing is in compliance with federal and state laws.
• Assist in payroll accounting, transactions, reporting, stop payments and other operations.
• Review payroll reports and timesheets for correctness before payroll transactions.
• Ensure that employee payroll is processed accurately and timely.
• Oversee salary changes, compensations, deductions, bonus, vacations payouts, and benefits for employees.
• Assist in payroll and timesheet audit activities.
• Assist in tax calculations and filing activities as per IRS regulations.
• Respond to payroll queries from employees in a timely manner.
• Analyze payroll issues and recommend corrective actions.
• Maintain payroll system up-to-date and accurate.
• Maintain employee payroll records and timesheet data for future references.
• Set-up payroll arrangements for new hires and terminate ex-employee profiles.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
Payroll experience not less than 3 years managing the entire process
• High level of accuracy & analytical skills.
• Mastering excel knowledge
• Very good English
• HR certificate or diploma is a plus
• SAP user is preferred.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for HR Payroll Specialist for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
HR Payroll Specialist Dubai jobs
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.