HR Specialist jobs in Sharjah. Currently we are looking for HR Specialist for our company in Sharjah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
jobs career management
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Processing all letters for employees related to legal status
• Manage GOSI for all employees
• Work closely with accounting department to carry out all departmental payment transactions
• Managing the companies government officers
• Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
• Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
• Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc
• Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
• Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Ability to analyze, interpret and explain employment & Saudi labor law.
• Influencing and negotiating skills to implement personnel policies
• A proven track record of ‘making a difference’
• Interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels
• Ability to compile and interpret statistical data and communicate it in a professional and understandable manner
• Organisational skills and the ability to understand detailed information.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for HR Specialist for our company in Sharjah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
HR Specialist job openings
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.