HR Specialist Sharjah jobs. Currently we are looking for HR Specialist for our company in Sharjah. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Design and develop all company’s policies & procedures
• Conduct Employee Satisfaction Surveys
• Researching compensation and benefits policies and plans
• Ensuring compensation and benefits plans are cost-effective and competitive
• Comparing benefits and compensation plans, job classifications, and salaries through data and cost analyses
• Preparing and updating job descriptions and occupational classifications
• Participate in the salary scaling of employees and performance appraisals.
• Assessing the organization’s pay structure
• Design the company’s Salary structure and salary in comparison with the market
• Evaluating compensation policies
• Ensuring that the pay practices comply with state and federal laws and regulations.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
• High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
• Ability to operate most standard office equipment.
• Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines.
• Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
• Excellent telephone and oral communication skills.
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find HR Specialist job in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in Sharjah.
HR Specialist Sharjah jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.