Internal Controller jobs in Dubai. Currently we are looking for Internal Controller for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
jobs career management
Job Duties :
• Validating compliance of administrative procedures and for revising internal rules and regulations, providing recommendations for improvements.
• Conducting, either personally or through a team, ongoing reviews of all operating procedures, company controls and
• compliance measures to determine any potential hazards or breaches of conduct.
• On a daily basis, reviewing information received for correctness and completeness.
• Where necessary, correcting invoices or other documentation in collaboration with relevant end users and process owners.
• Additional duties may include outlining the organizations code of ethics, training staff on best practices,
• serving as a liaison to external audit agencies and staying current on relevant regulatory changes in the law.
• University Degree in Accounting/Finance, Business Administration equivalent academic or professional training.
• 3-5 Years experience in a similar position relevant to the duties described above in accounting, Accounts Receivable, Finance, Audit or compliance departments.
• Previous experience and knowledge of ERP SAP.
• MS Office, Outlook proficiency.
• CA/ CPA designation.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Internal Controller for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Internal Controller job openings
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.