Job Title : IT Business Analyst Dubai jobs
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
IT Business Analyst Dubai jobs. Currently we are looking for IT Business Analyst for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Jobs career management
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Gathering and analyzing both business and system requirements
• Meeting Stake holders and Team Members to collect their requirements
• Translating Stake holders and Team Members requirements into highly specified project briefs.
• Examine and compare current systems and business models
• A solid grasp of project management basics in an SDLC (software delivery life cycle) context.
• Writing Business Requirements Documents (BRD),
• Systems Reference Document (SRD ) and Software requirements specification (SRS) documents.
• Working closely with managers, colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
• Builds deeper understanding of products, processes, procedures, customers and organization.
• Assists program or process development and implementation.
• Drawing up, supervising and documenting testing schedule for complete system.
• Providing training and user manuals to users.
• Keeping up to date with technical and industry developments.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor s degree in any related field, preferably computer science
• Proven experience with business and system analysis.
• Project management skills and exposure of project management tools
• Exposure to business process management tools
• Solid experience in MS Visio, MS Excel and background in UML or any similar tool(s)
• Very good writing skills in both Arabic and English, including technical and business writing.
• Good experience booth system analysis and business analysis
• Good background on SDLC. Software Development Lifecycle
• Good background on programming languages and databases.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong Problem-Solving skills.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.