Lead Economist jobs in Dubai. Currently we are looking for Lead Economist for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
jobs career management
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Conduct key empirical analysis to quantify the economic impact of policies and projects on government’s economy
• Leverage pool of analysts proficient in economic modeling on as-needed basis to conduct detailed impact assessments of proposed policies and initiatives
• Design economic models to provide the necessary insights related to policy and initiative recommendations
• Draw key economic insights across the government and consolidate them to share back with senior leadership
• Provide economic backing behind each recommended change/addition in policy
• Provide advanced advice and technical expertise in topics associated with economic analysis and impact assessment
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Minimum qualification is a Master Degree from a recognized higher learning institution in Economics/Finance
• 10 year’s experience in the finance/consulting industry
• Desirable experience leading a team of at least ~3-5 people
• Significant experience in economic analyses, with exposure to the public sector
• Arabic speaker desirable.
• Ability to multitask and coordinate across different teams simultaneously, and remain calm while performing under pressure
• Strong expertise with economic modeling, including model development
• Ability to understand, process and develop complex and comprehensive data analysis
• Experience in macro-economic research
• Comprehensive expertise in economic policies.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.