Logistics Controller Jobs in Sharjah
Job Duties :
• Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations.
• Perform day to day dispensation of accounts transactions to ensure that finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
• Keep logs and records of executed orders etc.
• Make a report in day-to-day operations.
• Comply with company policies procedures and instructions at all times.
• Analyze all aspects of corporate logistics to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting machines or supplies.
• Ensure the quality and performance of ordered materials are in line with the required standard.
• Prepare manual cheques as and when required.
• Verify requisitions for goods and services.
• Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements.
• Responsible for all logistics processes, performance.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Graduate/Diploma with minimum 3 years of experience.
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information.
• Excellent computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet, and word processing programs, and email at a highly proficient level.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.