Logistics Specialist Sharjah jobs. Currently we are looking for Logistics Specialist for our company in Sharjah. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Work cross-functionally with different departments and suppliers.
• Monitoring stock level and arrange monthly orders.
• Manage the relationship and negotiations with Suppliers.
• Select suppliers and study offer.
• Provide support for sales team about different delivery methods and costs.
• Receiving Purchase orders from the Sales team.
• Prepare, execute and follow up transaction processes.
• Manage supplier/forwarder events and relationships.
• Preparing and following up shipping process and documents needed for clearance.
• Arrange shipment delivery to the warehouse, maintain accurate logs for shipments and notify sales for PO readiness.
• Finalize shipments with Finance department.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree in logistics or accounting or equivalent.
• Minimum one year of experience in the logistics field (Experience in dealing with freight forwarders and shipping lines).
• Good command of English.
• MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Ability to use internet search engines effectively.
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Logistics Specialist job in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in Sharjah.
Logistics Specialist Sharjah jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.