Job Title : Logistics Supervisor Dubai jobs
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Logistics Supervisor Dubai jobs. Currently we are looking for Logistics Supervisor for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Jobs career management
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
Directs the daily stockroom activity for all functions, including prioritizing workload for job pulls.
• Monitoring the timely processing of incoming shipments and stocking the items in the warehouse.
• Maintains all kiting and shortage pulls to support manufacturing operations.
• Schedules all manpower requirements for shipping, receiving and the stockroom.
• Coordinates all requirements (within Shipping, Receiving, and Stockroom) of the Customer Service department to meet customer requirements for delivery and accuracy of RMA s and shipments.
• Reviews shipping notices, bills of lading, invoices, orders, Customer Service requirements and other records to determine priorities, work assignments, and shipping methods required to meet shipping and receiving schedules.
• Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all inventory transactions and physical movement of materials from receipt to stocking, to distribution.
• Maintains accuracy of inventory by cycle count, physical inventories, and implementation of corrective actions.
• Oversees outgoing shipment activities to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipments. Participates with Purchasing and Customer Service to reduce shipping expense through carrier contracts.
• Plans layout of stockroom, warehouse, and other storage areas considering turnover, size, weight, and related factors of items stored.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
Ability to communicate effectively inter-departmentally, and externally with vendors, freight companies, and others.
• Ability to respond effectively and in a timely manner to departmental needs, focusing on customer service.
• Ability to compile reports and compose general business correspondence.
• Understanding planning, shipping, warehouse management, and inventory systems.
• Managing daily routes/schedules of shipments and deliveries
• Tracking the progress of shipments.
• Knowing all aspects of warehouse operations.
• Reviewing inventory needs and keeping an adequate stock.
• Freight exp.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.