Job Title : Maintenance Planner jobs in Dubai
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Maintenance Planner Dubai jobs. Currently we are looking for Maintenance Planner for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Jobs career management
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- Plan and prepare Electrical and Mechanical maintenance job orders.
- Such in inspection & preventive maintenance, planning & preparation and SAP database updates.
- Prepare, perform and follow up the preventive maintenance activities.
- Follow up all required protection procedures for digital sensors for important equipment’s.
- Carry out modifications study related to spare parts, control systems or circuits and equipment’s.
- Follow up and monitor spare parts quantity and stock available with the Supply Chain Department on SAP system, review the minimum and maximum quantities of all spare parts at the warehouse propose adjustment if needed.
- Plan and prepare overhauling activities such as prepare maintenance schedule and define spare parts needs.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
- Experience needed 1-3 years in inspection or execution in cement plants.
- Job type: Full Time.
- Education: Bachelor of Engineering
- Languages required Excellent Arabic & English spoken, written and reading.
- Knowledge of local safety regulations and procedures.
- Good planning and execution skills.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Requires analytical, decision making and presentation skills.
- Problem solving methods and tools (Root Cause Failure Analysis & Risk Analysis).
- Experienced with software packages including SAP, Windows, and Microsoft Office.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.