Marketing Account Manager Jobs
Job Duties :
• Leading key client relationships from a strategic and client management point of view
• Business development in the region
• Serve as the primary relationship owner for an assigned group of top tier client accounts with responsibility for retention and growth.
• Adding value to all client accounts by bringing new ideas, innovative solutions and fresh thinking to all campaigns
• Prepare and deliver effective client presentations to stakeholders at all levels of the organization up to C-Suite.
• Provide input on new account management processes and workflows as needed
• Focus on ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic industry insights at all times.
• Managing client campaigns from a planning, timeline and budget perspective.
Qualifications and requirements :
• 6+ years’ experience Account Management at agency level or similar
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing and/or business management or equivalent work experience
• Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a business
• Business acumen, sound decision making, analytical and organisational skills;
. Operate a consultative approach to managing complex client relationships
• Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, balancing client deliverables on multiple projects as well as internal obligations.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.