Office Manager Jobs in Sharjah
Job Duties :
• Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, designing filing systems.
• Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, and bills.
• Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
• Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
• Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
• Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
• Provide general support to visitors.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Minimum 1 Year of Experience on the same field.
• V.Good Experience in supporting Management and other departments.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and work priorities.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.