Patient Relation Representative in E Dubai jobs. Currently we are looking for Patient Relation Representative for our company. Location Dubai.
• Explain and hand outpatient’s rights & responsibilities to the patient.
• Ensure having updated patients details and signed consent every 6 months upon patients’ attendance to the hospital as per HPP
• Inform walk in patients regarding waiting time to ensure better customer care
• Getting authorization, collecting co-pays and cash from patients
• Entering charges, payments in the computer
• Liaise with Insurance & Finance Department
• Follow up on all cash outstanding, note all remarks & resolve late charges. All issues related to outstanding delays, changes in charges or charge waver have to be pre-approved by the Clinic/Unit manager
• Work at the front reception desk, answer phones, greet and communicate with patients and providers
• Scheduling, canceling, and rescheduling patient appointments
• Checking in patients and properly documenting registration
• Insurance verification and verification of patient demographics.
Education & Experience:
• Diploma/Degree with recognized Institution/University
• 2-3 years of experience essential in customer service role preferably in healthcare setup or related
• Hands on experience in handling insurance verification/cash
• Excellent English communication skills are must
• Proven computer skills essential
• Previous Health care experience highly beneficial/ Medical.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Patient Relation Representative in E Dubai jobs
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.