Job Title : Payroll Specialist Dubai jobs
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Payroll Specialist Dubai jobs. Currently we are looking for Payroll Specialist for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Jobs career management
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- Perform daily payroll department operations on HRIS.
- Manage workflow to ensure all transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Prepare monthly company payroll taking into consideration all actions that impact payroll such as overtime, vacations, resignations, promotions and other payroll effects at Deadline.
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports.
- Reply various inquiries regarding payroll in a timely manner.
- Follow up from hiring to resignation cycle with HR department.
- Revise all off-cycles calculations performed by several departments and ensure recording on HRIS.
- Record Payroll Transactions in Financial on a monthly closing and reconcile monthly bank statements.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
- Bachelor degree in any related business, accounting or relevant field / Accounting field is preferred.
- 2 years Exp.
- Good Knowledge of ( HITS – ACT ) HR system ( is must)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices
- Strong MS Office skills are a must.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Payroll Specialist for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Payroll Specialist Dubai jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.